- Exploring the beauty of Taj Mahal
- Spot tiger at ranthambore national park
- Visit Amber Fort : One of the best hill stations of Rajasthan
- Food: Daily Breakfast
Welcome aboard the Indian Odyssey, a truly regal train epitomizing the art of elegant traveling. A 7 nights/8 days journey on board this Indian luxury train traverses the course of some of the most mesmerizing terrains in India. Interiors drenched in splendor of a bygone era, elegant decor, rich tapestry and gracious service characterize an unforgettable voyage in the lap of supreme luxury and pampering.
Visit the country’s capital state, which has infinite tourist attractions and attractive places. Some of the famous attractions which make Delhi an outstanding tourist destinations
**complete the registration process and check in formalities for your Indian Odyssey journey**
- Traditional India welcome on Delhi railway station
- Enjoy a refreshing welcome drink
- Arrive For Sawai Madhopur`
- Arrive in Sawai Madhopur
- Visit Ranthambore National Park spot Tiger, majestic animals.
- Enjoy leisurely breakfast
- Going for village safari.
- Return to Deccan Odyssey. enjoy a leisurely lunch
- proceed for high tea at the Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- Return to Deccan Odyssey relax with drink before dinner
- Arrive for Agra
Travel to the beautiful city of Agra, located on the western banks of the River Yamuna. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is a favorite romantic spot for most newly-wed couples.
- Arrive in Agra One of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Sightseeing tour of Agra city
- Lunch at a City Hotel
- Exploring the beauty of Taj Mahal
- Visit Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Breakfast on board; Lunch at a City Hotel, Dinner on board
- Overnight on board the Deccan Odyssey.
The architectural marvels of the city reveal its glorious past attracts innumerable tourists from India and abroad. The city is part of the Golden Triangle tourist. Popularly known as the ‘Pink City.
- Arrive in jaipur
- Breakfast at Deccan Odyssey
- Visit Amber Fort one of the best Hill Forts of Rajasthan
- Visit palace of wind Hawa Mahal
- Explore City Palace of Jaipur and Lunch at a City hotel
- After lunch Time to optional tour
- Enjoy spa facilities at a palace hotel or have the opportunity to explore the colorful bazaars of the Pink City
- Return to Deccan Odyssey for dinner and Arrive for Udaipur
Known by the name “City of Lakes”, Udaipur is famous for forts, museums, courtyard, temples which are made in unique style attracts the most. One of the most famous cities in Rajasthan, Udaipur is quite famous for its palaces & lakes. The city was founded by Mharana Udai Singh in 1553 as the new capital of Mewar kingdom & was known as “Jewel of Mewar”.
- Arrival in the lake city Udaipur.
- Refreshing breakfast
- Tour to the city attractions.
- Boat ride in the lake Pichola.
- Later embark on a walking tour of the Old City of Udaipur
- An narrow streets, the place gives us the opportunity to Shopiing
- Return to Deccan odyssey for relax and dinner and Arrive for Vadodara
Travel to the Vadodara city which was formerly known as Baroda, is oneof the popular cities in Gujarat that offers some of the top seeing destinations like Sayaji Gardens, Laxmi Vilas Place, Surya Mandir, Khanderao Market, Aurobindo Ashram, Makarpura Place etc. Located at a distance of 120 km from Ahmedabad, the city is one of the important centres of western India.
- Breakfast on Deccan odyssey
- Visit Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park,
- Visit Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum
- Enjoy high tea at the resplendent Laxmi Vilas Palace
- Return to Deccan odyssey for dinner as arrive for Aurangabad
Historic city in the Maharashtra state of India, is a tourist hub which is surrounded by many historical monuments including Ajanta & Ellora Caves as well as Panchakki and Bibi Ka Maqbara. The city offers its famous destinations to the tourist like Aurangabad Caves, Daulatabad Fort, Pitalkhora Caves, Siddharth Garden & Zoo etc
- Enjoy languid breakfast and enjoy some activities
- Visit the exceptional Ellora Caves
- After exploring Ellora, return to the Deccan Odyssey.
- Evening relax with a sun downer at the Mumbai-Hi before dinner is served.
Visit the metropolitan & the film city of India. It is a magical city with a vibe that cannot be felt anywhere else as it serves its tourists with one of the famous attractions like Juhu Beach, Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Elephanta Caves, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple etc. Millions of people come to the country for visiting especially Mumbai because of the main reason of being the film city.
- Early morning breakfast
- You will disembark at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai.
- Breakfast on board