Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh

Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh

Bilaspur is a city and a city board in Bilaspur locale in the condition of Himachal Pradesh, India. Bilaspur was the capital of a condition of a similar name established in the seventh century, otherwise called Kahlur. The decision administration were Chandela Rajputs, who guaranteed drop from the leaders of Chanderi in present-day Madhya Pradesh. The town of Bilaspur was established in 1663. The state later turned into a regal condition of British India, and was under the expert of the British region of Punjab. Bilaspur turned into a different condition of India under a main magistrate, and on 1 July 1954, Bilaspur State was made a region of Himachal Pradesh state by a demonstration of the Indian Parliament.

Gobind Sagar Lake:


Gobind Sagar lake is one of the real vacation destinations of Bilaspur. It is a manufactured lake worked for the Bhakra Nangal Dam. Enclosed by slopes, this lake would give a feeling of placidness and quietness. It offers an extensive variety of water games like drifting, kayaking, zorbing, speedboat hustling et cetera. The water level is the most noteworthy amid the times of October and November. The branch of Tourism and Civil Aviation compose regattas here amid these months. Angling is additionally permitted here and is one of the prime exercises of the lake.

Luhnu Cricket Ground in Bilaspur:


Luhnu Cricket Ground is a cricket ground in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India. The main recorded match on the ground came when Himachal Pradesh Under-16s played Jammu and Kashmir Under-16s in 1999.The ground held its first top of the line coordinate in 2001 when Himachal Pradesh played Delhi in the 2001/02 Ranji Trophy. The accompanying season a further five star match was held when Himachal Pradesh played Hyderabad in the 2002/03 Ranji Trophy.

Snowfalls in Bilaspur:


The temperatures in Bilaspur and Kullu have additionally dropped a little and inhabitants have speeded up winter arrangements to stock fundamental products. Most extreme day temperature at both the spots was recorded at 10.5 and 17 degrees Celsius separately. Bilaspur got most astounding 22 mm precipitation in the state, Shimla 6 mm, Kufri and Kangra 4 mm every, traveler resort Dalhousie 2 mm, Sunderngar in Mandi, Dharamshala in Kangra locale and Bhunter in Kullu 1 mm each.

Sariun Fort:


This fortress is situated at a separation of 58 km from the new township of Bilaspur. It is arranged at a tallness of 1500 m above ocean level. Sarium Fort is roughly 12 m high. It is made out of stones. The nearby individuals put stock in a few superstitions as indicated by which the stones utilized as a part of the stronghold should never be utilized to fabricate any house.

Vyas Cave:


As the name may propose, Vyas buckle has an association with Sage Vyas. It is situated in the new township. Legends have it that Vyas Rishi had once contemplated in this very give in. It is said that the town of Vyaspur got its name from this surrender. Vyas Rishi is a similar holy person who has penned down the account of the epic Mahabharata.

Bhakra Dam:


It is arranged at the Bhakra town of Bilaspur. Bhakra dam is the most noteworthy straight gravity dams of the world. The Gobind Sagar Lake was falsely built to nourish this dam. The lake extends over a territory of 90 km which incorporates the 10 percent of the Una locale. The other 90 percent exists in Bilaspur itself. This dam was committed to India by the late Pandit Jwahar Lal Nehru. The magnificence of the dam and the green rich encompassing it is unquestionably a treat to one’s eyes.

Hotel In Bilaspur:


Panchwati is arranged in shivalik scope of Himachal Pradesh in Bilaspur Distt. of Himachal Pardesh Located only 10 minutes from Lake town Bilaspur on NH21. Lodging Panchwati is a multi-dimensional way of life complex arrangement of finished, swimming pool, (under development) breathtaking sustenance enveloping extravagance rooms and suites, fluctuated feasting choices, broad relaxation offices, meeting rooms.

For more details and query Contact Us

Close Menu